Entertainment Project Manager Dubai UAE
Position: Entertainment Project Manager
Date posted: 2023-05-25
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Energie Entertainment
Entertainment Project Manager
Energie Entertainment are expanding AGAIN! We require a new full time team member who understands the entertainment aspects of events, who wants to grow with us!
The role will be based in Dubai, with a mix of work from our office in Dubai Investment Park 1 (situated next to DIP Metro Station), work from home and on site days. It is essential you have an understanding that whilst we work Monday – Friday in the office, there can be requirements of late nights or weekend work due to the nature of the industry.
- Deal with client enquiries
- Check availability of suitable artists
- Propose artists and shows to clients
- Ensure artists have call times, technical riders are submitted and adhere to our high expectations.
- Work alongside our existing team supporting with artist bookings for large scale events and festivals in UAE, KSA and Qatar
- Talent scouting and updating our database of artists with new acts based in the region and internationally
Essential skills required:
- Be a nice person! We only work with nice people!
- Have a sense of humour!
- Be a team player who jumps in and helps whenever necessary with an open minded positive attitude
- An understanding of entertainment booking and producing
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Ability to use Keynote, Microsoft Excel, G-suite
Additional skills to mention:
- Ceremonies background
- Arabic language skills
- Any other skills that might support and enhance your application (graphic design, costume design, videography, photography)
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday
- UAE Visa & Medical Insurance
- Flight home allowance
- Gratuity in line with UAE Labour Law
It is imperative you follow the application guidelines below or your application will not be shortlisted:
- Email Subject Title: Entertainment Project Manager Application
- Attach cover letter of why you are suitable and why you want to work with Energie Entertainment, along with your monthly salary expectation. This must be attached in PDF format
- Attach CV detailing all relevant experience in PDF format