Position: E-Commerce Coordinator
Date posted: 2021-04-09
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 3000
Location: Dubai, United
For a trading company based in Dubai
we are looking for a qualified E-Commerce Coordinator to take care of all the
aspects of the online sales.
We are looking for a candidate with
the following experience:
- Experience with web commerce platforms and
technologies. Preferably 2 years or more.
- Able to work together with different parties like the sales team, payment gateway provider, etc. To set-up, document and ensure all the required functions are in place.
- Responsible for all online activities of the company and optimize sales performance.
- Create an online business plan.
- Keep current knowledge of online trends.
- Development and implementation of technology to enhance customer experience and drive sales.
- Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the ecommerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner.
- Oversee the look and feel of the company website and are responsible for generating sales via online channels.
- Manage the day-to-day website content, branding, product information, and landing pages.
- Proactively present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Manage all online CPC advertising, mainly AdWords and Facebook, and associated landing pages. -Proactively scope and develop new online advertising channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, display, and affiliate networks.
- Create and manage engaging e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Language: English (Required)