Date posted: 2024-02-11
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 20000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This is a full-time on-site role in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for a Dermatologist the Dermatologist will be responsible for diagnosing and treating skin conditions and diseases, providing cosmetic dermatology procedures, and conducting consultations to assess patients’ skin concerns and recommend personalized treatment plans.
- Strong background and extensive experience in Medicine and Dermatology
- Proficiency in diagnosing and treating skin conditions, including Acne.
- Experience in administering cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate medical records.
- Experience in Cosmetology and/or Cosmetic Dermatology is required.
- Board certification in Dermatology, a valid Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license, and a bachelor’s degree in medicine from an accredited institution..
- Preferred Arabic speaker
If you find the profile matches with the above criteria’s, please share your CV with cover page