Position: Customer Service Receptionist Vacancy
Date posted: 2021-01-19
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 3000
Location: Dubai, United
Service Receptionist Vacancy in Dubai
- Work in an office setting is scheduling appointments for customers.
- Responsible for digital communication; they answer customer emails and send emails designed to capture new customers. They also answer phone calls and take messages for the Management and employees.
- Find answers to customer questions in an efficient manner. This duty varies slightly between the call center and office setting.
- Able to be keep a cool, calm demeanor and do everything in their power to diffuse the customer. This requires conflict resolution skills and the ability to think on ones feet.
- Knowledgeable in handling the telephone system Avaya System-Transfer, Hold, Conference Call, Redial, Call Logs etc.
- Organizing daily appointment schedules
- Performing Administrative works instructed by the PA Group CEO.
- Using conflict resolution skills to diffuse angry customers, clients or guest.
- Prioritizing tasks to make sure the most important tasks are done first.
- Building positive rapport with customers, clients, guest and employees.