Position: Customer Service Executive
Date posted: 2021-04-02
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 2500
Location: Dubai, United
Customer Service Executive Vacancy in
- Required Language: English, Filipino, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- Greet all the customer
- Reach the given target on a daily basis
- Provides outstanding customer service by placing the interests of the customers first and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- Promotes and maintains positive relations with all loyal clients and new customer.
- To be able to report to branch as per given schedule.
- To be able to work in a timely manner
- Complies with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals.
- Performs as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow.
- Handles workload and customer queries with patience and empathy and not let the work pressure reflect on the way when dealing with the clients.
- Maintains proper records of all transactions, cancellations, and issues computer generated receipts to the customers.
- Maintains an awareness of all promotions and advertisement.
- Maintains a clean and orderly checkout of the counter.
- Answers customer’s questions and provides information on procedures or policies.
- Maintains good relationship with all customer.
- Trains and mentor new employees
- Strictly follow the Anti-Money Laundering procedures as per company rules and regulations.
- Responsible for protecting the privacy of their customers by not discussing financial matters outside, they are required to only release account information to authorized individuals.
- Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager
- Ensures zero tardiness and absences
- Ensure the cleanliness of the counter
- Make sure to give 100% commitment in all sales promotion.