Date posted: 2022-11-21
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
Hiring Construction Architect
Contractor/Consultant Experience is a
The Ideal Candidate will be
Responsible for leading, managing and overseeing the entire architectural
project(s) on a day-to-day basis from the Schematic Design/Conception phase
through to Design Development, Construction Drawings, Bidding/Contract
Negotiation, Construction Administration and Closeout phases.
- Understanding architectural / construction
means and methods; and the ability to fully detail these systems in
coordination with structural, mechanical and civil trades.
- Evaluation and assessment of construction
plans for efficiency and value control of any changes made to initial plans/
- Proficient understanding of Construction
Drawing/Detailing of various commercial and institutional building systems of
- Proficient understanding of MEP, Structural
and Site/Civil Engineering trades, while understanding the impact that these
trades have on the architectural design concept.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all
drawings and documents related to assigned projects.
- Issue progress review sets of drawings to
Project Architect/senior management team at various levels of development,
according to established project milestone dates.
- Should be aware of UAE Building Code and Regulations.
5-year Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (BArch) or a 4-year Bachelor of Science in Architecture Degree from an Accredited College or University