Position: Compliance Officer
Date posted: 2020-10-15
Employment type: Full
Experience: Minimum 2-3 Years of UAE Experience in Money Exchange field
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with CAMS Certified
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Compliance Officer
(CAMS with Central Bank Approved)
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review the company’s AML policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Submit reports to the Compliance Manager
- Keep a record of the Voucher mistakes and other compliance-related errors made in the transactions and correct the employee by giving adequate training.