Position: Cleaning Supervisor
Date posted: 2021-02-25
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 4000
United Arab Emirates
Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy in Dubai
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will be
responsible for: The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their
performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior whilst on
duty. Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of
- Liaise with the Manager on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in the planning of future tasks.
- Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
- Ensure that the schools policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Act as a communication conduit between management and staff.
- Maintain and control use of stock, equipment and consumables.
- Timeously request purchase of consumables, equipment and materials.
- Assist the Manager to maintain the asset register.
- Monitor and report absenteeism to the Manager.
- Actively promote Health and Safety, and report any breach directly to the Manager.
- Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE
- Where required, gather and provide information on a daily, monthly and annual basis, including schedules,
- Consumable issues and usage etc.
- Prepare overtime rosters for approval by the Manager.
- Work with members of other teams as required.
- Check all equipment that require replacement items as needed.
- Report faulty equipment to the Manager within 12 hours of breakdown.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities, and report shortcomings/faults to the.
- Monitor standards and compliance of work performed by outsourced contractors.
- Monitor and assist in planning for holiday work requirements (bi/annual cleaning work).
- Other duties as assigned.