Date posted: 2021-09-01
Employment type: Full
Experience: 8 to 12 Years’ Experience Indian Restaurants Groups
Salary: AED 8000
United Arab Emirates
Looking for Business Development
Manager (Restaurants) to Reputed Restaurants Chain Dubai.
UAE Driving License mandatory.
All others benefits as per UAE labor
Duties & Responsibilities
- Visit the stores regularly and evaluate restaurant practice against company standards.
- Supervise quality control and quantities for preparation to minimize wastage, perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high of preparation and services,
- Comply with all health and safety regulation.
- Estimate the food consumption of each restaurant, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers
- Have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Provide reports on the performance progress against the plans and budget.
- Monitor restaurant performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problems and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants. Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis.
- Develop strategies for improving sales of nonperforming stores.
- Plan and implement effective marketing strategy for improving sales
- Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyses sales trends.
- Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can apply the knowledge and skills to enhance business performance.
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved.
- Set up customer relationship network to build up the Brand and create awareness and customer loyalty in the located area.
- Ensure all employees have full product knowledge and adhere to grooming standard regularly inspect food & beverage quality and quantity.
- Flawlessly drives new sales development initiatives to strengthen and deliver restaurant visibility and footfall.
- Controls purchases and inventory.
- Reviewing and evaluating usage reports.
- Building relationships with guests to drive loyalty
- Overlooks restaurant human resource
- Objectives Searching, selecting, training, appraisal, coaching, counseling, motivation and disciplining.
- Communicating job expectations, appraising and reviewing job contributions.