Position: Business Development Manager
Date posted: 2020-09-11
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Manager Female Vacancy
We are looking for an
enthusiastic Business Development Manager (Female) – who will focus on customer
acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will Garner
and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be
responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads;
provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional
presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their
needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken,
and eager to close sales and increase revenue with superior people skills.
and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
relationships with current and potential clients.
Understanding client needs
and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and
follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals, a
specialist in POS machine solution selling.
Collaborating with sales
and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
Creating and maintaining a
list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM,
Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
Cold calling; making
multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with
the client through the closing process.
Meeting all quotas for
cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
Maintaining a pipeline of
all sales administration using CRM software.
management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal (Multilingual) and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Ability to meet, convince and close sales with clients.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a reputed university.
- Cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Experience in selling POS solutions to SME retailers is a must.
- UAE Driving License with or without a car.