Branch Manager Dubai UAE
Position: Branch Manager
Date posted: 2023-05-25
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 plus year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 15000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: ARA HR LLC
ARA HR LLC is glad to announce the job opening of our partner organization the Wedding Agency Ori.
Location: Dubai, the UAE
Work Type: On-site and Full-time
Position: Dubai Branch Manager (Wedding agency)
The Wedding Agency Ori works with couples from all over the world. We specialize in both official marriage registration and weddings with different budgets. As of 2023, Ori is one of the leaders in the Georgian wedding market. Our mission is to take care of all the most difficult moments of wedding preparation, giving the couple the opportunity to get the most out of the process and focus on the most important thing – each other.
Due to expansion and entering new markets, we are looking for a Branch Manager in Dubai to join our friendly team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- A full-fledged launch and management of the Wedding Agency in the region.
- To implement our business process and our service system that will attract even the most demanding customers.
- Control of the operating activities of the company in the region.
- Team management (hiring, creating an effective team and controlling).
- Local market and competitor analysis.
- Search and attraction of new partners and development of existing ones.
- Maintaining the well-being of the office and its policies.
- Cooperation with contractors (searching, negotiating, signing contracts).
- To coordinate/plan all event bookings then provide event management on the day.
- To ensure all client feedback is managed professionally and in a timely manner.
- Cooperation with the Head office in Georgia (reporting, resolving relevant tasks and other).
- 3+ years of experience in management positions with relevant tasks.
- Relevant work experience in the UAE minimum 1 year, work permit in the UAE.
- Managing experience in wedding/event/production/client service.
- High interest in weddings and events.
- Experience in negotiating with VIP clients.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make smart decisions.
- Ability to manage many tasks.
- Availability for business trips, having a car will be an advantage.
- Independence, flexibility, empathy, stress resistance, good self-organization and teamwork skills.
Our conditions of employment:
- Official employment and competitive salary and (fix + %).
- The trial period is 6 months.
- Workdays and hours: 5/2, days off: Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Opportunity to be part of our international and friendly team, where everybody loves their own work.
- Regular corporate education.
Do not forget to put the name of the vacancy in the subject line.