Position: Assistant Technical Manager
Date posted: 2020-11-22
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Degree is required
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Company: Hira Walraven
Assistant Technical Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide technical and engineering support to consultants and contractors for the MEP support system (normal and Seismic) and post-installed anchors through advice and recommendation, design calculations, technical seminars, and training.
- Product specifications identified and developed across key accounts, contractors, and consultants, by developing strong relationships with the technical decision-makers at their offices.
- Establishing a training plan, and conducting in-house and in-field product training for the customers and partners in the region.
- Helping the consultants/Designers in providing value engineering solutions to their inquiries for both MEP and structural services.
- Coordination & communication with sales forces to ensure sales of specified engineering products.
- Willingness to travel across the region and spend time on-site to support local Diamond Walraven activities