Position: Assistant Operations Manager
Date posted: 2023-05-08
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 3 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are Hiring! Assistant Operations Manager
Join our Growing team IBT: No. 1 BPO Company in Middle East
- Manage day to day contact center & BPO operations.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading teams as they provide support for customers.
- Plan staffing based on call volume trends. Makes corrections if needed.
- Transition new projects.
- Handle multiple projects in fast paced environment.
- Build review decks & lead meetings with internal or external stakeholders.
- Build strong relationship with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all client issues are resolved in a timely manner and that clients are satisfied with the service they receive.
- Build strong team culture. Keep team members motivated.
- Lead meetings with team members to discuss team performance and work plans for upcoming months.
- Monitoring employee performance to ensure that they are meeting goals and upholding company standards.
- Conduct performance reviews for the teams.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and BPO operations.
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Graduate from any stream.
- Strong spoken & written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in similar roles.
- Dubai, UAE
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent