Date posted: 2022-01-11
Industry: Real Estate
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 4500
United Arab Emirates
Company: ELITE Property
The Administrative Officer is
responsible for answering client’s questions, Updates & follow up meeting status
with in-house agents and get their feedback about the services provided by our
The goal is to ensure excellent
customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints, provide
appropriate solutions and alternatives within the SLA’s (Service Level
Agreement) set by the company; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records by updating account
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines,
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with
customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed.
- Report daily work and any issues that arise to
the Operations Manager on a regular basis.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree from a high-ranking university.
- Experience: 2+ years working in the field of customer service/support preferably within Dubai real estate sector
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication.
- Familiarity with CRM Systems and Practices.
- Problem Solving.
- Analyzing Information.
- Integrity and Trust
- Drive for Results
- Quick Learner
- Team Player