Position: Administrative Assistant Secretary
Date posted: 2020-10-30
Employment type: Full
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or
Salary: AED 4000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Administrative Assistant Secretary
A reputed company is looking for
Female Administrative Assistant / Secretary with below requirements:
- With experience in human resources, document
control, sales, purchase, inventory, payroll and admin
- Ability to work and perform with minimum
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent Administrative and Customer Service
- Excellent English Speaking, Writing and
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel,
Power Point and etc.)
- Have a presentable image (Professional
Looking) Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current
appearance is required.
- Experience in handling certifications is
advantage such ISO…etc.
- Knowledge in Accounting is advantage
- Perform full time administrative and smooth running of the Production Department under the provision of the Managing Director/CEO.
- Will be in charge of maintaining office operations through receiving and distributing communications; maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- Plan and coordinate office activities and operations for professional conference.
- Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry. Determine which are priority matters and alert the administration and executive accordingly.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings.
- Make travel arrangement for staff.
- To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
- Liaising suppliers and clients regarding inquiries, quotations and payments.
- Assist with the establishments, revision and maintenance of office procedures and policy.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Prepares agenda and make arrangement for staff or other meetings.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Perform other related work assigned from time to time.
The e-mail subject must be the advertise title.