Position: Admin Coordinator
Date posted: 2023-05-11
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Provide general administrative support to the team, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and coordinating appointments.
- Negotiate the best terms and prices with vendors and suppliers.
- Follow up intercompany colleague for the shipment documentations, file documents.
- Maintains records of goods ordered and received
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
- Reviews and processes purchase orders.
- Ensures quality of procured items and addresses problems when they arise.
- Ensure all shipments are handled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Research and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services.
- Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Knowledge of local and international shipping regulations and requirements
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office