Position: Accountant Vacancy
Date posted: 2021-03-23
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 4000
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Accountant Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Job location Abu Dhabi
A reputed company is looking for
Qualified Female Accountant with knowledge of full accounting cycle. With min.
3 years experience , degree holder; with experience in Human Resources ,
Document Control, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Payroll And Admin executive
related work who will be responsible of maintaining office account and support
in office operation through receiving and distributing communications;
maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Ability to work and perform with minimum
- Can work under pressure.
- Excellent Administrative and Customer Service
- Excellent English Speaking, Writing and
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel,
Power Point etc.) and Accounting Software (Peachtree/SAGE)
- Have a presentable image (Professional
Looking) Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current
appearance is required.
- Your Job responsibility includes but not
limited to the following:
- Posting, maintaining, and monitoring of
accounts related transactions and ensuring that they are in accordance with
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Verify expense reimbursement with supporting
- Prepares complete set of monthly financial
statements and other financial reports.
- Reviewing the financial statements,
identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for
- Preparation of salary and maintaining payroll
- Coordinating and supporting annual external
- Well versed with VAT calculation scheduling
and VAT filing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs related work assigned from time to time
and being flexible as must.
- Perform secretarial works which include filing, typing, correspondence and other general administrative works being assigned from time to time.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings.
- To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
- Liaising suppliers and clients regarding inquiries, quotations and payments.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Experience in handling ISO is advantage.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to workstations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Ensure all office agreements, licenses and certificates are in place and renewed.
- Providing support in the various Human Resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
The e-mail subject must be the advertise title.