Position: Accountant Receptionist
Date posted: 2021-07-11
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 3500
United Arab Emirates
Accountant Receptionist for our office
Reports To: Managing Director
Visa Status: Own/Husband Visa
To be able to perform the Duties and
Responsibilities of an Accountant and General Office Administration.
- Prepare Tax Invoices and Payment Receipts and
ensure that payments are received on time.
- Ensure that all Accounts Payables have
Invoices and Vendors are paid on time.
- Input Revenues and Expenses correctly in the
Company’s Tally database.
- Prepare the Company’s Quarterly VAT Reports.
- Maintain filing for Invoices, Payment
Receipts, and other related documents.
- Handles reception duties including telephone
answering, routing calls as necessary, greet Clients and Visitors with a
- Handles general administrative duties,
including, but not limited to:
- Managing supply inventory and procurement
- Filing of Employee and Client Files
- Assisting Colleagues with Administrative
- Performing ad-hoc Administrative Duties.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suites (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Expert in Tally ERP Software.
- A self-motivated quick learner with and multitasking ability
- Analytical and has excellent communication skills in English. The Arabic language is an advantage but not required.