Position: Account Executive
Date posted: 2023-05-11
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team!
At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Passionate about advertising and business at a grassroots level – using this energy to keep all informed on what is happening with the market, its competitors and new communication channels.
Constructs projects as a team player making sure that all materials are available and that all costs, invoices and timing schedules are up to date.
Understands that communication services are both a commercial and creative calling.
- Provides essential facts on consumers, markets and competitors to the team
- Assists in budget summaries and reconciliation. Monitors billing process and raises job estimates before job execution
- Maintains accurate documentation of all costs and invoices on projects.
- Sensitive to client needs and seeks senior input when client/agency relations are strained or under pressure
- Develops business partner and fun relationships with the key clients
- Responds promptly and precisely to client questions and inquiries.
- Ensures that status reports, cost estimates and project timelines are accurate and up to date
- Assists Account Manager in the planning and implementation of projects, prepares materials for presentations and meetings. Prepares timely meeting and telco/Teams reports
- Follows through all the steps in implementation of all jobs and work in progress on the assigned projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Arabic Speaker will be an added advantage
- Efficient computer and IT skills including use of key Microsoft software programmes including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience at a similar level in advertising and/or marketing desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and reactiveness