Position: 2D Visualization Artist
Date posted: 2023-09-05
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 5 to 7 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Company: Black & Grey HR
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one of the leading developers in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking a crucial role for 2D Visualization Artist who will be responsible for conveying the essence of design ideas through intricate and thoughtfully crafted renderings and visualizations.
- Design and build stunning 2D renderings and visualizations in accordance with the architect’s and Master planner’s direction and technical specifications
- Implement advanced knowledge of lighting, color theory, and composition to enhance the realism and visual impact of each rendering.
- Utilization of digital tools to create high-quality visual assets that seamlessly align with established design guidelines, project goals, and quality standards of our Client.
- Keeping abreast with new technology and techniques to deliver outstanding work.
- Co-ordinate with internal team to achieve accuracy at work and be able to work on multiple projects ensuring timely delivery.
- Utilize various digital tools (Adobe after Effects, Nuke, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Creative Suite) for high-quality visuals.
- Align visualizations seamlessly with design guidelines, goals, and quality standards.
- Refine visuals through feedback for precise accuracy.
- Collaborate within diverse teams to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Organize files, contribute to presentations, and optimize workflows.
- A degree in Architecture, Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience within the design industry in UAE / GCC
- Demonstrated experience as a 2D Visualization Artist, supported by a strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of architectural visualizations.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Nuke, DaVinci Resolve and other relevant design tools.
- Knowledge of real-time rendering and virtual reality (VR) visualization technologies is preferred