Coordinator Required UAE
Now Hiring: Full Time School Programme Coordinator Required
Surge Middle East aims to increase awareness of the global water crisis and champion responsible water use in the UAE. ‘Water: The Global Passport’ is a signature program to sensitize primary school children on the global water crisis and encourage water conservation.
Surge now requires a coordinator to:
– administer and schedule school sessions,
– manage the volunteer roster and delivering training,
– develop the volunteer training materials & videos
– enhance program materials and impact measurements
– contribute to adaptation of program into Arabic and delivery in local schools
– development of new Eco Club materials and vacation camp activities
– contribute to other Surge awareness-raising events and provide support for the annual Gala Design, Dine and make a Difference
Key qualifications: initiative, responsible, organizational skills, passion for social or environmental causes and enjoy working with young children. Arabic and English language, car and driving license required.
Send full application with CV and cover letter to: email@example.com