Position: Property Consultant
Date posted: 2021-03-09
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Property Consultant required in Dubai
- Optimize the value of different properties
through a combination of high-class transaction and management execution.
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting
brand, networking, advertising and offering services to potentially interested
- Determining client’s needs and financials
abilities to propose solutions that suit their property needs.
- Responsible for asset allocation, risk
adjustment, transaction supervision and execution of asset strategies Prospect
for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and
conduct high-level fiduciary needs advice clients on best practices in light of
market conditions, general prospects and other relevant impacting factors.
- Select and show homes and properties that meet
client’s needs, identifying the best options to meet those needs, refining
needs along the way.
- Generates a list of properties that will
perfectly suit the needs and financial resources of buyers and sellers.
- Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships,
particularly developing cooperative and constructive working relationships with
buyers and sellers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between
buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Conducts market and sub-market analysis on
rents, demographics, supply and demand, sales comparable, lease comparable to
create informed data driven strategies, programs and methods to improve the
financial and operational return on assigned real estate portfolios.
- Prepares monthly asset management reports to
align with division plan and goals to track progress and further drive value
- Understands business contracts that align with
business needs and overall strategy of the company from a valuation perspective
and ensures that all properties are well maintained, stabilized and correctly
positioned in market segment.
- Develops and implements preventative
maintenance policies and procedures to maintain the properties and facilities
in good working order.
- Schedules and monitors maintenance staff or
- Ensure that all real estate transactions
initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations
relating to the purchase, sale or lease of a property.
- Preferably having a UAE valid driving license.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson.
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.