Project Coordinator Jobs UAE
Company: Emriom Middle East
Emriom was established by a team of Technical & Management professionals having their expertise in Process & Automation Industry. We are a medium-sized company and our major lines are engineering services & technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Advanced IT knowledge and database background
- Relevant 3-5 years’ experience
- Fluency in English. Arabic and French would be a plus
- Excellent awareness of departmental procedures for storage, duplication and classification of records
- Excellent knowledge for identification, reviewing and analyzing documents/records produced within company’s Projects for adequate classification and storage (hard & software)
- Sound awareness of procedures impacting processes at Document Control department
- Gulf Experience would be a plus – knowledge of local specifications and rules in Oil &Gas plus Public Utilities.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office and Tendering Tools
- Knowledge of ERP system a plus.
- Knowledge of Project management techniques and tools
- Transversal management knowledge
- Familiar in quality control / assurance and manage quality issues.
Please share your CV to Karthika@emriom.com