Position: Licensed Nurse Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-07-08
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 4 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 8000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Axios International
Licensed Nurse Vacancy in
The Home Health Nurse
provides comprehensive nursing care in the community setting that assists
patients to achieve optimum health and quality of life in situations of chronic
disease. The Home Care Nurse is responsible for the provision and management of
effective nursing care to individuals and/or families in the community or
in-Patient Support Programs. The Home Care Nurse works in adherence with the
Policies and Procedures set by Axios International and works in accordance with
established standards of nursing practices according to local and international
rules and regulations.
- Based on the agreed upon services and workflow,
the Home Health Nurse provides skilled nursing services in accordance with the
orders of a physician and under a plan of care. Duties include but not limited
- Telephonic follow up consultation
- Monitoring of vital signs during home care;
blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and oximeter statistics.
- Monitoring of blood glucose levels, and
providing teaching and support for patient and family.
- Administrating medications and instruction on
Medication such as Injections, IV’s, inhalation, oral, infusions and rectal.
- Pain Management Medication monitoring and support
for patients with acute or chronic health conditions.
- Education and counselling, consistent with the
type/nature of treatment and/or care management need.
- Wound assessment and dressing changes
- Providing general nursing care
- Knowledge about Advanced Foot Care will be added
value but not a must.
- Monitoring pain control
- Cardiac Assessments
- Supervision/health teaching and support for
family and caregivers on regular basis.
- Ability to assess mental status
- Reporting Adverse Events and follow the country
rules and regulation regarding AE reporting procedure, and reporting any
concerns /changes in patient health to the program and/or treating physician
Familiarity with nursing equipment (like ECG machine, spirometry and monitors)
and ability to provide nursing assessments to patients.
- Reflecting and interpreting the Axios Vision,
Mission and Core Values in his/her own work with enthusiasm and commitment.
- Acting in accordance with relevant legislation
and company Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Developing and maintaining respectful,
cooperative working relationships to contribute to the integrated, seamless
delivery of services to patients, families and to our clients.
- Understanding his/her role and responsibility in
maintaining a safe workplace and reducing workplace injuries.
- Effectively assisting the Program Managers in
managing the Patient Support Program(s) by liaising with hospitals, distributors,
pharmacies, and patients.
- Working closely with the Axios UAE staff to implement
the required service(s) for the enrolled patients in the program(s)
- Carrying out home visits for patient care as
- Preparing timely monitoring reports (monthly)
with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly)
for internal review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in
collaboration with Axios UEA staff in “real time” as patients proceed through
- Maintaining and updating electronic program
files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conducting administrative duties for the office.
- Manage part time Nurses
- Work closely with Program Managers in UAE and
other team members in the Axios group.
- Application of job Knowledge, Concern for Order
and Quality, Adaptability and flexibility, Dependability, Teamwork.
- Educational Background and experience
- A BS Degree in Nursing is required with at least
2 years working experience in a healthcare setting.
- Must be a licensed nurse with evidence from the
Ministry of Public Health and be enrolled in the syndicate of nurses in UAE.
- Excellent command of English with a demonstrated
clinical nursing knowledge and experience in providing direct patient care.
- The position will be based in UAE
- Frequent travel within UAE will be require.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential.
- Must be certified in CPR and/or First Aid course
- He/she must provide a recommendation letter.
- Paid Training Hours
- Free Visa Processing
- Free Emirates ID
- Free Uniforms
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Transportation
- Free DHA/DOH/MOHAP Processing
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- 30 Calendar Days Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus based on performance