Jobs in Qatar
Business Development Manager Jobs in Qatar to work on Smart City and IoT projects in Qatar. Leading company in Qatar requires a Business Development Manager to manage Smart Solutions Clients, Partners, vendor’s strategic relations and customer’s strategy. The candidate will also support in building of the company the product portfolio and suggest solution development, roadmaps and product innovation opportunities which will drive revenue and have a measurable impact on the Company’s offering and manage implementation of The Company’s business and sales strategy.
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IoT / Smart Cities industry in a BDM or Presales BDM role
- ICT Working knowledge includes Internet of Things, SmartCities, Smart Transportation, Connected Devices, Industrial Internet ,Next Generation Telecom Trends
- Responsible for solutions Idea Generation, or Innovation, assess and present ideas to the Company CEO to capitalize on, or identifying, the next market trend and needs.
- Provides Sales Support and works closely with The Company Solutions Sales department on Mega projects or unique business opportunities or any other Opportunities outside Reteam products portfolio. Also, support sales department in customer relationship management.
- Engage in The Comapny’s strategic planning and implementation to identify priorities and growth opportunities for the coming year. Collect, summarize and perform an ongoing review and report progress to business development manager.
- Conduct consumer needs assessments, developing appropriate customer needs recommendations, closing opportunities, and providing on-going customer account management.
- Vertical experience – healthcare, education, government, hospitality, banking and telecommunication.
- Experience/relationships in telecommunication Industry. Experience disrupting a new industry.
- Support sales activities in partnership with customers and suppliers to create and develop Smart Solutions & biometrics solutions that solve business issues and drives revenues and reduces cost.
- Communicate risk and financial exposure in sales and pricing management to assure optimal balance of price and profit for The Company solutions offering.
- University degree in Business, Telecommunications, Engineering or similar is preferred
- MBA highly preferred
- Minimum 1 years experience working in IoT / Smart Cities
- Only candidates fitting the job spec and requirements will be contacted.
- The candidate will have 2 Skype or Phone calls with the executive management team
- Successful candidates will be asked to attend a face to face in Qatar to meet with senior management team
ONLY SEND YOUR CV IN MS WORD FORMAT – ALL PDF CV APPLICATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED WITHOUT BEING OPENED
Job Type: Full-time
- Held the title of Business Development Manager: 10 years
- IoT / Smart Cities: 10 years
- Business Development: 10 years
- GCC Market exposure: 10 years
- Sales: 10 years
- MS Word CV – All PDF CV’s will be automatically rejected without being opened: 10 years
email your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org In MS WORD only